Koha is a fully featured, scalable library management system. Development is sponsored by libraries of varying types and sizes, volunteers, and support companies worldwide.
- A full featured modern Integrated Library Software (ILS).
- Award winning and free/Open-source Software.(no license fee).
- OS independent any operating system. Linux, Unix, Mac.
- Web based. Web-based Interfaces. We can integrate with website.
- Full MARC21 and UNIMARC support for professional cataloguing.
- Multilingual and multi-user support
- Library-Standards-Compliant. Industrial standards & protocols.
- Z39.50 server.
- Customizable web based opac.circulation system.
- Online reservation.
- Full catalogue, circulation, acquisitions, library stock management.
- Web based OPAC, public to search the catalogue.
- Major industry-standard database type (text, RDBMS), SQL, MYSQL.
- Serial management module.
- Print your barcode.
- Export and import records, ISO2709
- The developers of the product have taken care to adhere strictly to international standards.
- Industry standards: Z39.50, UNIMARC, ISO2709, MARC21.
- For technical standards: the OPAC is "valid XHTML ", and respects the standards of accessibility.
- Web standards recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium.
- Full catalogue.
- Patron Management.
- Branch management.